Winter is the perfect season for soup. It warms you up and is comforting. There are also so many flavors that eating soup doesn’t get boring.
I took an office poll and the results are below Perfect for either lunch or dinner, you will not be disappointed!
- You can find Soupbox at 50 E. Chicago Ave or at 2943 N. Broadway. Their menu changes daily so check out their website before you go (unless you want to be surprised)
- Panera has a lot of Chicago locations around the Loop and Lincoln Park. 501 South State St, 2 N. Michigan Ave, 2070 North Clybourn Ave, and 616 West Diversey are a few. I love getting soup in their bread bowls!
- The Nordstrom Cafe is located at the Nordstrom at 55 East Grand Avenue. A perfect place to take a break from shopping 🙂
- Mariano’s Fresh Market can be found at 40 South Halsted and 333 E Benton Place (Off Upper Randolph)
As far as what kind of soup, we like all kinds! There wasn’t a flavor that beat out the rest in the poll but I’ll list some favorites:
- Cream of Chicken & Wild Rice (from Soupbox)
- Broccoli Cheddar
- Tomato (paired with Grilled Cheese!)
- Loaded Bake Potato
Want to keep reading about soup? Check out this Soup Blog! Where’s your favorite place to get soup? What is your favorite kind??