Looking for a job? You’re in luck because our office is hiring!
Are you social media savvy or a graphic design guru? Then we want you to join the Marketing Team! Austin, our Creative Assistant, and I (Social Media Manager) are graduating in March so this position is available for Spring Quarter.
Interested? Here are some of the responsibilities for the Marketing Team: Creative Assistant (10 hours/week)
- Work with Assistant Director with the creative look and feel of Student Involvement projects
- Create feature image for blog post (1-2 per week)
- Create/update any necessary buttons for e-mail signatures/website.
- Knowledge of the Student Affairs branding guidelines is a plus, but not a requirement
What does the Social Media Manager do? Besides managing this blog, here are a few of my other responsibilities
- Manage social media accounts (facebook, twitter, instagram)
- Present and promote office programs and services at campus events
- Develop, design, and maintain student organization websites
Any member of the Marketing Team must be able to follow-up with a variety of organizations and individuals for event planning and other information. They must also be highly organized and have a willingness to learn new tasks and communicate with associates on all levels from students to professional staff and outside vendors.
Want to work in a great office on campus with great people? Roniciel “Joy” Vergara, Assistant Director of Student Involvement, email@example.com. Include your Resume, cover letter, 3 sample designs (for the graphic design position), and availability to work Spring quarter. Deadline to apply is February 18!